Nicki and I just found out that our wedding was featured on the LDS Bride Blog. Our photographer, Emily Heizer, submitted our pictures and it was selected! Nicki provided the details to go along with the pictures. All in all, I think it turned out pretty great. Here's the link: wedding feature.
Enjoy!
I am completely addicted to Emily's photography! I love the pictures she did for you guys and I even follow her blog. I wish I lived closer to her so she could take pictures of our baby! Good choice on the photographer and I loved the post on the LDS Bride blog!
ReplyDeleteSO COOL! I read the whole thing, of course got teary at a few parts, laughed at others...you guys are GREAT! I'm so glad we got the chance to meet Dustin and hang out with the 2 of you while you were here! Hopefully it's not too long before we can do it again... I posted pictures on our blog of our shopping trip, you have to scroll down and click on "older posts" because I posted too many blogs the other day for them to all stay on one page! haha Love you guys!
ReplyDelete