The trip started at my Hinton family reunion in Flagstaff. We had a blast camping, playing softball, and playing marshmallow blowgun wars. Probably most fun for me was seeing all my family and watching Nicki trying to remember all the names of my huge family. Coming in a close second, however, was seeing my brother change his boy's diaper on the hood of his van. Priceless!
We also spent some good time in Phoenix where we got to see some of Nicki's old friends.
I got to meet Pat and Robin Finn. Awesome people. Pat and I chatted up sports while Nicki and Robin caught up over buffalo wings. Great food, great people, and sports, what more can a guy ask for?
I also had the privilege of meeting the Mitch, Jenny, and Monica Moses family. We had a good ol' time swimming and shopping. It was fun getting to know such thoroughly good friends. I especially enjoyed working my charms on Monica. I think she likes me!
We also spent a fun evening with Nicki's old roommates eating and singing karaoke. Apparently it was a common occurrence for Jen, Emily, Bonnie Jeane and Nicki when they lived together.
We were also hosted at a potluck at Nicki's old bishop's house where some friends got together for some good food and laughs. It was a privilege to meet the Nielsen's and we thank them for their hospitality. It was also great to finally put faces with all of those names. On the flip side Nicki finally got to meet my old roommate Marshall and his wife Janelle. Nicki isn't the only popular one.
One part of the trip I am especially proud of is my rental care, as detailed below, and the hot girl that came with it. 'Nuff said.
*photo shoot courtesy of Tammy Diva Inc.

No comments:
Post a Comment