So we didn't get to dress up for Halloween since we just had our ward Halloween party and I got a bit carried away making the dessert (cinnamon rolls with orange cream cheese frosting that won first place in the wards contest!) that it took too long and there wasn't time. But here is a post to make up for us not dressing up on Halloween.
Dustin grew his hair out after going to Phoenix and so we decided it was time we did something with it. Here is a few pictures of what we do for fun......


Next time I think I'll dress as Storm to match my awesome Wolverine....
So how much hairspray did you need to keep the hair in tow?? :)
ReplyDeletehe had this hair "paste"...it was really thick...and sticky. :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know Nicki was posting these until the deed was done. I hope y'all enjoy them.
ReplyDelete