Here is Dustin contemplating what we should do first......
Us on the teeter-tatter, I tried to get a good picture but this was the best I could do!! I just want you all to notice how hard I am trying to take pictures now!! I must admit that I'm very proud of myself. Just need to keep it up!
Here is Dustin trying to feed the chickens.....with his finger. I think he learned his lesson...
Here are some of the animals that were there. Of course the baby goats were super cute!!
But they didn't get too much food when trying to compete with this fellow!! He was a bit excited
Dustin ran around chasing some of the chickens....this was the best picture I could get since he was too fast!!
Dustin and I were playing tether ball and couldn't find Shawn and Jana for awhile, but we found them speaking with the chickens in the woods....yes I mean speaking.
So we started our own tether ball tournament and of course it ended up between Dustin and Shawn.
Dustin tried really hard....
look at the form!
But alas Shawn won in the end....good fight babe!
On the Hayride. Yes we decided as part of our contract once we got married that we wouldn't take any more "normal" pictures after all of our wedding photos. This is us just being us :)
Very excited about our free pumpkins we found in the patch. Dustin picked his because it was pointy on top and doubled as his secret weapon, the dead corn stalks didn't have a chance. But everyone waited for me to find the "perfect" pumpkin. And I'm pretty sure I did!!
Case and point with the negatory on "normal" photos. Dustin very excited about going through the bamboo maze. Man I love him!
If there was a fort to climb on or something to play on or see Dustin was there with Shawn not far behind him. Here is their "secret" hideout.
There were also a whole bunch of cool slides that we went down a few times. Here is Dustin ready to take the plunge.
On his way down...seriously these were pretty cool.
And he made it!!
And then there was photo shoot time. See Shawn and Jana can take "normal" photos. I have to say Jana looks awesome for being 5 months preggo. And thanks for her being such a sport and walking all over the place with us!!
So Dustin and I had to get some pictures too.....
Here is some of my awesome picture/photographyness, yes we are in the middle of sliding down one of the slides together!! All in all a great time and we're glad we went!!

Us on the teeter-tatter, I tried to get a good picture but this was the best I could do!! I just want you all to notice how hard I am trying to take pictures now!! I must admit that I'm very proud of myself. Just need to keep it up!
Here is Dustin trying to feed the chickens.....with his finger. I think he learned his lesson...
Here are some of the animals that were there. Of course the baby goats were super cute!!
Dustin ran around chasing some of the chickens....this was the best picture I could get since he was too fast!!
look at the form!
Here is some of my awesome picture/photographyness, yes we are in the middle of sliding down one of the slides together!! All in all a great time and we're glad we went!! We love life!
It looks like fun in the city!!!
ReplyDelete