Sunday, July 17, 2011

Baby Gender

On Friday Dustin and I went for our 20 week Ultrasound to see how the baby is doing. Lil'D is doing great and is very strong willed. They were sleeping with their hands crossed in front of their face and legs crossed and didn't want to be moved. When they would stick the probe in my belly to try and wake them up Lil'D would kick back and even knocked the probe. Let's just say I felt that kick! But finally after all that we saw with no doubt that we are having.....A BOY!

Dustin and I are super excited about having a boy. I remember growing up with my two younger brothers David and Josh who are 12 and 14 younger than me and seeing them grow up and all our cute boys in nursery and how fun it is to have boys too. We have thought of about 5 or 6 names and we'll decide once we meet the baby to see which ones fits the baby best, but we know he's feisty!!

7 comments:

  1. Hey I was right!! :D I voted boy! Congrats, the 20 week ultrasound is really special/fun! Also, congrats on being half way through your pregnancy... I hope the next 20 weeks go great, and good luck! Hey can I add you guys to my blog list? Did you guys get our blog invite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great!! Boys are the best :) Cant wait for our boys to play together! Im sure Avery and Baker will be ready to teach him a few things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! We love our son! Boys are very fun, but also like to climb everything and take everything apart to see how stuff works...just warnin'. :) Congratulations you guys! So, what names are in your pool of names?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How fun for Baby Boy Prince to have a fun cousin to play with! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats friend! I hear boys are fun...don't know for myself yet! You'll have to tell me what it 's like. Can't wait to hear the name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yipee! A boy!!!!! Boys are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! We are both really excited! I think I was so excited I even did a dance...

    ReplyDelete