Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sarah's Engaged!!

So my little sister Sarah just got engaged a few weeks ago and she is so super cute and excited! And we LOVE Ben! He's so perfect for her and we love how happy she is. Not that she wasn't happy before...but you get it I'm sure! Anyways, everyone came over to our apartment to watch General Conference, so 11 people in our little apartment, but we have 3 couches currently and brought in our over stuffed chair and dad just needs a pillow on the floor and he's happy....it was a blast. We ate corn bread and chili and per Carter's Birthday request we also ate Cafe Rio Pork Salad. 

Anyways, so in between sessions Sarah and Ben wanted to go take some engagement pictures, even though it seems to not have stopped raining here in Virginia for several weeks. So of course Dustin was super sweet and took them around our house to places where they hopefully could still get pictures in the rain. 

I just think they are super cute! And Sarah's hair is awesome! 




 I think these pictures show their relationship the best! And Sarah is grateful for gaining a wardrobe while I'm pregnant, since she's wearing a lot of my clothes....oh one day I'll be able to wear them again!! But I'm glad they can still get some use!



So we can't wait for December 30th!! Congrats Sarah and Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment