Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Our Christmas Tree

As part of getting ready for Lil'D to arrive we had to stay busy and I had goals to accomplish every day to keep me from going crazy while waiting for his arrival! So of course we had to get a Christmas tree. There is a nursery down the road that we got our tree from. Next year I'd really like to go cut down a fresh tree, but for this year it worked well to just go down the road.
Dustin is very proud of his Batman ornament. We have a family tradition that we each have a theme for our ornaments, mine are angels, so after we got married I decided that Dustin had to have superheros for his theme. Not as hard to find as I thought! Which is good!!
The finished product!! We are still collecting our own Christmas decorations slowly. I hope I can find a nice tree topper on sale after Christmas this year!! But for now this works!!
39 weeks pregnant and very ready for the little guy to be here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment