So last weekend Dustin and I were very lucky and a friend offered their time share for two nights at the National Harbor, so of course we jumped on that! My family came with us and we had a fun weekend of good food, games and just good times. It was very relaxing. Conner did well, but we learned what it is like to have a child when you go on "vacation". Pack and play, stroller, car-seat, diapers, etc. Oh and baby too! So it makes for a lot more trips to the car for sure!
So I know we have lots of pictures of Conner in the stroller or car-seat all bundled up, but I can't get over how cute he is when he's all bundled! And he gives the best faces!! Here we are ready to go walk around the Harbor.
Enjoying our very nice suite.
Carter approves as well!!
Going out on another walk. His arms were stuck out like that the entire time! I cracked up! It just reminds me of "A Christmas Story" when the little kid cried "I can't put my arms down!!" Poor Conner....
Here is is now getting ready for his first swim! They had a small indoor pool and we couldn't pass up the opportunity to take this little guy!
All ready to go!!
Ok Dad Let's do this!!
Proud Daddy, and very excited about the Batman Swim shirt!
Don't forget your towel!!
Taking a dunk with Uncle David and Josh. He was so funny. He looked so serious the whole time, acting like he didn't know what was going on, but didn't make a peep!
Not so sure I like this mom!!
Ok, ok, this isn't so bad!!
Ok, so I took it like a champ!
Now I'm ready for a nap. That was hard!!
Got to get that hand in my mouth!!









How fun that you were able to get away for a little bit! Love the batman shirt. :) As far as poop stains go, I'm a fan of oxiclean. If I'm able to get to it before it sets in, it works pretty much every time. He is adorable! You guys are such cute parents.
ReplyDeleteHe seemed pretty calm for that exciting swim! What a fun getaway!
ReplyDelete