Conner has enjoyed all of the new things and places to explore in the new house that is for sure!! He also now has one tooth in on the bottom and what looks like more on the way. He is mobile, not crawling but pulling himself across the floor currently, we expect him to be fully crawling in the next few weeks. He is a very determined little guy for sure! If he wants it he gets it! It has now made it hard to get things done since if he's playing on the floor and I'm cooking in the kitchen I now have him following me everywhere and pulling at my feet. Cute, but not helpful. Or when I shower I usually put him on the floor and let him play...this last time he got into the garbage can!! Time for a new plan!
Anyways, he's being super active and talking ALL the time! Or blowing raspberries. We sure think it is hilarious! Here he is after we'd been unpacking and were trying to keep him contained.
Eating is also a favorite part of our day because this guy is SO funny!!
Yes, the thumb is also part of the eating ritual. Unless he is SUPER hungry or REALLY likes the food and wants another bite now...the thumb goes into the mouth. SO cute.
While unpacking Conner was getting super tired so Dustin was putting up his crib while I kept him occupied....until we fell asleep on a huge pile of blankets.
Dustin is trying to speak Chinese to Conner so every now and then they watch a Chinese movie together, here they are watching "The Incredibles" and Conner was seriously glued to the computer for 45 minutes!! I tried to get a picture but he'd look at me every time he saw the camera.






So cute! Miss you all!!!
ReplyDeleteNapping with the babies is the BEST!
ReplyDelete