Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ohio Trip and Family Pictures

We recently had the opportunity to travel to Ohio (shout out! Go Buckeyes!) to visit Tiffani and Rick and their family for their little ladies' baby blessing. What a great trip! And the parentals-in-law also were there so it was so good to spend time with family! I had never been to Ada, Ohio before but we sure loved the little village. Yes, it is technically a village. How cute is that?!? 

So while there we of course had to sport our Buckeye gear (yes I found Conner's jacket at a second hand store in DC, it was waiting just for us to adopt it I swear!). And we got a few family shots while there which is great since almost all of our pictures are just of Conner or Dustin holding Conner since I'm usually the one taking them!! 


Getting some cuz time in as well! 





We matched, and I promise we didn't plan it! I just wish I had planned better for the cold! 


The whole gang! Conner was tired and hungry so a shot without him crying was rare her! 



Conner sure loves Sam! 


Going out for a walk







And my two spidermen!!









It was a great trip and we'll make it again for sure! Glad to have some more family somewhat close! 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. What's up with all the Ohio State stuff...? Lame. :) JK, you know I love to tease you that you are on the wrong end of the rival! :) Again...jk...but really... LOVE the pics. You're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete