Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving and sure enjoyed Conner's first Thanksgiving OUT of my tummy! This kid talked the ENTIRE meal to the point where it was distracting to even talk so we all just laughed. Goofy kid! 

I am thankful for....

So many things! Most of all my family, in particular my amazing husband and cute, busy boy. I am thankful for Christ and to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am thankful to be a stay-at-home mom where I can see how much Conner learns each and every day. I am thankful for being a home owner and living in a warm safe place and to be clothed and food. And again I'm thankful for FAMILY!!!

This year we celebrated at my parents house and we tried to lighten a few things up as far as the menu goes, so just a pre-cooked turkey breast, just three pies, and make as much the day before....it was great!! 

Here we are on our post-meal walk.

The crew!



One very full, but happy family!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment