Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas

We had SUCH a fun Christmas and sure love having such an excited and enthusiastic little boy to share it all with! 

We did however learn this year that despite what we thought, Conner does actually have a fear of a person, the social guy that he is. He is TERRIFIED of Santa!!! 

This was his first encounter with Santa, it took him a few seconds before he started crying but then he was done. 


Second encounter with Santa....crying started as soon as he saw him even though I never let him go! We must be mean parents but we had to try again....now we know. We'll see how next year goes!! 


We spent Christmas Eve with some cousins and sure had fun! It is nice to have them by us! Here is the Little man getting ready for the nativity. 



Opening up his Christmas Eve gift. 




And as well intentioned as I might have been, I made us all matching red Spiderman PJ pants, but did not finish mine or Dustin's and I purposefully made Conner's big so they would fit him next year....I just had no clue HOW much bigger I made them :) So he can wear them at least the next two years! But is was super cute to see him walking around. I'll finish ours sometime soon and we'll get a family picture :)


Here we are Christmas morning with Conner coming down the stairs....


Oh wait he sees his gift.....



"Get me down there right now Daddy!!"



Let's just say he LOVEd his tool bench. 


He was so funny. We kept handing him another present once he was done with the previous one and he just kept looking at us like "What is this day?!? This is the best day ever!!"



He was SO excited about getting balls, but he had a difficult time trying to hold all three.....





Can you tell there is a theme in our entire house??





This kid LOVES to cook and help out in the kitchen so he's so funny with his pots now. 





It was a great Christmas!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment