Thursday, August 29, 2013

The past few months

Things of course have been busy lately and I have totally let my blogging fall by the wayside. I blame it on the half marathon training! But here is my very fast attempt to catch up. Just a few updates (some of which I will get to eventually in a post....): 

1. Conner is officially in nursery and generally does very well. He has a hard time because it is smack dab in the middle of nap time. Poor leaders. But most of the time he is fine and just loves to play. Even though he has a problem with turning the lights off!!
2. We have been working a ton on the house and I will take pictures and do a post shortly on that. 
3. We went to Utah and I ran my half marathon and we spent time with family which was SO fun! 
4. Dustin took the summer off of school and is now going part time work and full time school working towards his masters. We wish him luck!
5. We have had tons of family and friends in town which has been a blast! My sister and her husband came for a visit and my sister-in-law and my in-laws joined us again for some fabulous fun! I just wish we took more pictures!! 


And of course here are some of our adventures!

Conner loves to play with dried black beans and use them to "cook". He does still eat a few but he's getting much better!


Visiting the goats at the local farm. He kept trying to give them grass and then would freak out when they tried to eat it. 


Loving the new swing at Grandma and Grandpa's. 


Taking in the airplanes at the Air and Space Museum. He LOVED it and just wanted to run everywhere. And he fell asleep within getting back in the stroller in about 60 seconds. He loves his Aunt Sarah and Uncle Ben!




Trying on Daddy's shoes one morning. 


He is going to be a pro in the kitchen by the time he's 3 at this rate! 


Mommy and Conner weren't feeling well so we took a little nap. 


In between sessions at April General Conference. 


1 comment:

  1. We love the updates! It's okay with me if they're late!

    ReplyDelete