Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Conner's getting big

It seems like Conner is really growing up lately. We still don't understand a lot of what he says but things are getting clearer and he's actually trying to form words which is great. But the other night he didn't want us to hold him during family prayer he sat between u and folded his arms by himself and bowed his head. And he wants to get his bowl for breakfast in the morning and eat at the table. It is so fun to see him becoming a little man!

He loves looking at books and really likes animals lately. All animals with 4 legs are "dog" right now but we're working on it. 



Ready for church!





Being a big boy and eating at the table. He watched Dustin eating and even tried to drink the milk from his bowl like Dustin did!




We sure love him!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure there's some Nicki in there too (and I'd probably see it in Conner's personality if I got to hang out with you more) but dang that kid has Dustin written all over him! That last picture!

    ReplyDelete