Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Older and wiser?

ok so once again I've had requests to keep everyone posted. So I'm working about 20 hours a week at the doctors and still full time at Applebees. I've been spending a lot of time with one of the cooks named Dave and he and I have gone on a few dates and he became interested in the gospel and started coming to church with me and talking to the missionaries for about 2 weeks and reading the Book of Mormon. Then he and I started dating and he was great and quite Applebees and is now working at a nicer restaurant and learning to actually become a chief and looking into going to culunary school in Chicago. Well, things kept getting worse at Applebees, I turned 24 and that was fun and they kept cutting down my hours at the doctors office and turning 24 gave me a wake up call and I knew I needed to move out on my own because of my indepandant nature. So I prayed about it and decided to move to Pheonix for the next six months until August when I'll hopefully be moving to Philly to start my masters in Biological Sciences program to then go on to PA school from there. But I still have not heard anything and they told me they have not even started looking at applications until next week so I'm trying not to freak out and thinking of other options of what other schooling I need to do if I don't get in and what I truly want to do with my life. All I know now is that I'll be happier living with my best friend in Pheonix in our own apartment for a few months while I regroup, I mean because I can waitress anywhere. And i feel good about that and just waiting to hear back from various schools and it not I get the feeling that the answer will come. So I'm trying like mad to work on my classes and take 8 tests and everything else in the next month so I can submit my grades. I leave for Utah on the 25th of February to visit and take a test and see family, then after probably 3 or 4 days I'm driving Lucy down to Pheonix for a little bit of time to be around mormon guys and just have fun. There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment