Thursday, December 9, 2010

THE Beard Pictures!!!


So awhile back the husband went on a long trip and so while he was gone he thought he'd take a break from shaving. If I wasn't there complaining about the scruffiness and he already had the wife hooked, why not just see what it looks like?? Right??

So of course for your viewing enjoyment and pleasure I am providing you with the beard progression pictures. Besides Dustin is at work and I finally have a day off, and he told me to do what I wanted!! I love him!!

Here is the beginnings of the beard....
Here he is again, as you can see it is beginning to take a bit of shape now. You can tell what he's going for at least. Ok, so pictures from the same day, but I can't help it, dolphins!! And pretty trees!! So both included also for your viewing pleasure.See what you get from reading our blog?? Awesome beard pictures, AND beautiful scenery!! What else could one ever ask for? And not to mention my hilarious whit. Here he is sporting even more of the scruffiness. Oh my husband where have you gone??
One more picture of the growth before I met him at the airport.

So after walking off the airport and seeing this
man I hardly recognized and even though I love and missed him a lot, the beard didn't last long, at all. It came off that night. But the best part is he let me shave it off in stages.

So now you can all take a vote on what type of beard best suits him and your favorite as you see the progression to the clean shaven man we all know so well.....

The shot right before the creativity began....

My attempt at a curly cue...or a "J" as it turned out....
More fun designs. Can you see how excited he is about all of this?
Ah....much better. I actually think this isn't so bad...if it wasn't so frustrating to kiss though. It hurts!! Or I'm just a wimp.And another shot....
Half way there...My personal favorite, the handlebar. I told Dustin he needed to spice up the pictures a bit more...he is so good at helping me out!
And there is that smile!!
Does he look more intelligent?
And....There he is!! Yeah!! And thanks for putting up with my currently silly mood!! He's so great!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! I can't believe how long it got. You know, Michelle always says, "Kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt." Oh wait, I may have remembered it wrong. Maybe it's, "If you EVER grow a mustache, I'm leaving with the kids."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nate, I laughed for about 5 minutes from your comment. That's exactly why I did it while I was gone.

    ReplyDelete