If you remember last year before Dustin and I were dating, I organized the ward Powder Puff game. And those of us who really know the story know that this was the turning point where Dustin really decided that he couldn't live without me, because of my mad football skills.
But apparently the ward enjoyed it so much that they decided to do it again this year. And of course the founder was invited, despite the marital status. And so we had the privilege or waking up early on Saturday in the freezing cold and going and rolling around in the mud. I love football.
Here we are getting instructions from the refs. I have to admit that I was a bit of a stinker this year and might have lost my temper maybe 2-3 times....just maybe.

Here we are during a time out discussing our plays.

Jessica trying to set up the field. I must admit that we rocked the 2nd half, between Jessica and I. I LOVE defense. There is nothing better then pulling those flags, unless you get the flag, but you also grab their belt and so you rip up your hand instead of getting the flag and so they still get 6 yards called on you.... ridiculous flags!!

Getting the next play from coach.....

all ready to go and dominate on some defense!!

So the best thing was we caught up and tied the game at 14-14 with Jessica making an awesome running play and then they got the ball with 6 minutes left and we held them, until the last play where there was some controversy, but according to the call and the Refs, Jessica stopped them at the 1 yard line and the game ended in a tie.
You lost your temper with the refs?? No way! That's impossible! ;) Come back to AZ. The end.
ReplyDelete