Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Wolf Trap Race
Early morning on Dustin's Birthday I was able to run a race with a group of ladies from our ward. I had been running with our friend Ashley, who is a great running partner! It was a great experience to be able to share that with other ladies and make friends and I'm sure glad that we all did it! Here is the group before the race.

Above: Ashley and I going through the tunnel with just the home stretch on the way! Right after this was a big hill and I got a little sick so Ashley went on ahead and then I tried desperately to catch up. Below: finishing! It made me feel good. I ran it in 28:38 and was super glad because my goal was under 30 minutes. It makes me excited to start running more races! And Dustin wants to run some too!
We finished!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment