So for another Shepherd Family Adventure we decided to go to White Tail, a ski resort up in Pennsylvania that was only a 90 min drive from my parents house. Dustin had to work, so I went with Mom and Dad, David and Josh and Jesse's Fiance Carter.
It was a day to remember that is for sure!!
So just a few months later we went again and it was a MUCH better experience. I only fell 6 times my 2nd time snowboarding....but Dustin sure did work it and got a lot better during the day. We will for sure do this again! And I got to wear my new coat I got for my Birthday!! And I didn't hurt my tailbone this time!
Here we are getting set for our first run down!
It really is a beautiful view!!
I love that my dad skis in jeans!
Dustin getting ready to go off of a jump. I missed the good shot, he actually did very well!!
Tired and ready to go home!!
I am pretty sure we'll go again! It was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment