For the 4th of July weekend Dustin and I were excited to go to Utah to see Family! We sure miss everyone out in Utah and were very excited for the time to see family. We were grateful to spend time with some of my aunts, uncles and cousins and grandparents before heading down to St George. It is always to fun to see how big everyone is growing and to feel so loved!
Then we were able to spend time down in Pine Valley for the Hinton Family reunion which was also so much fun! We tried a new game this year called "Cracker Whacker" where you tie a saltine cracker to the back of your pants, make boundaries, give everyone a roll of paper or magazine and the last cracker standing wins! We also were able to do fun things and play games and just enjoy one another's company! And of course the rocket's we made and we had a contest and an amazing talent show. It amazing me all the talent our family has! And feel totally fine about boasting that Dustin and I are proud to be the talented ones in joking around and being silly. We did our own version of "Anything you can do I can do better" from "Annie get your gun" and of course it had to involve some spiderman in that! Our baby will truly be a superhero expert if anything!
We sure miss everyone, but are glad that we were able to visit. Aside from the flights to and from Utah, which we learned a lot about flying stand-by, what we should and shouldn't do next time if we ever fly stand-by again and that Lil'D does not like flying, or at least not at that time. I must admit that it doesn't make me excited to fly again, but I'm sure I'll get over that really really quickly the next time an adventure is proposed! We are truly blessed to have great fun and supportive and especially loving family who make such sacrifices for us! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment