Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sarah and Ben's Wedding

Sarah and Ben got married in the Washington DC Temple on December 30th. It was such a great day! And we're grateful that the weather cooperated as well!! Yeah!!

Here is Josh and David watching Conner during the wedding. We sure are lucky that I was able to attend the wedding....right before we got to the temple I realized that I had left my temple recommend at home! I was so focused on getting everything for Conner and things for the wedding that I forgot to bring what I needed!!

Here is Uncle Josh and Conner! His face cracks me up! I promise he's a happier baby than in most of his pictures!

He hates that I make him wear the Penguin hat all the time! But I guess I'll just be a mean mommy and have a warm boy!!!
Snuggling with uncle David


Tada!! The happy couple!!

Bridesmaids flowers....I have to brag a little here....I did the flowers! Still learning, but I do enjoy it a lot!!
Happy Happy Happy!!




the groomsmen..
My baby sister got married!!! The sad thing is people think she's older than me now.....
Nate and Isabelle

OH those shoes can get you every time!!
I have to admit that this is my favorite! Super Isabelle and Kitty!!!

Sarah tried to get a picture with the neices and nephew....but Kitty had another idea!!

Trying to get a picture with the Michigan hats! As a Buckeye fan Sarah put up a good fight, I have togive her that!
Buckeye - 0 , Wolverines - 1
David to the rescue!! O!!

My Aunt Cathy with the little guy. She is the maker of the spiderman blanket and giver of the spiderman socks!!

Dancing with her FAVORITE Uncle Dustin!
David felt left out and started dancing with the stool....
Dad getting down. Buckeye only sweatshirts approved at this wedding reception
Our amazing friend and photographer Emily in action
Josh joined in on the Buckeye gear....Kitty did't want anything to do with anyone but her daddy!


ah, happy once again!
Conner getting it down with Aunt Chelsea
Nate's got the moves!
David's got the moves!
OH look out, Matt's got the moves!

Conner's got the moves! Ok, Grandma's got the moves :)
Now Isabelle and Mari getting it down
Conner sure loves his Grandma!!!

It was SO nice and a fun day for Sarah and Ben's wedding. We are sure glad it all worked out, unfinished addition and all. We had a great luncheon of Cafe Rio and BYU football, and a beautiful morning. So glad that the weather was so nice at the end of January! We love you Sarah and Ben and Congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment