Saturday, January 21, 2012

Trash the Dress

So way back in May when Jessica and Carter got married Emily, our friend who photographed our wedding came out to do Jessica's and she also did a "Trash the Dress" session for our one year Anniversary. Basically just an excuse for me to put my wedding dress back on and have some fun. And it was! Ok I have to admit that I was just glad I still fit into my wedding dress....I have been slow in posting these, so slow in fact, because in these I was 11 weeks pregnant and now Conner is 7 weeks! Emily also did a newborn session for Conner when she came out to shoot Sarah and Ben's wedding and I will be posting those soon as well. But in the meantime here are some photos from the shoot.

For a link to Emily's website to see some photos of Conner go here:
http://www.eheizerphotography.blogspot.com/2012/01/reston-newborn-photographer-baby-conner.html

That also goes to other links of our photos along with Jess and Carter and Sarah's and Ben's. But if you look now on her website Sarah and Ben are at the top of her page! Yeah!!

All photos are Courtesy of Emily Heizer Photograph: www.eheizerphotography.com

Also for a link to our family Shutterfly website where all of our wedding/trash the dress/newborn photos are posted go to:

nickianddustin.shutterfly.com









1 comment:

  1. First of all, your dress is fabulous! Second of all, I am in love with the first one and the black and white one of you laying on the ground! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete