Conner is a very happy boy! It is so fun!! I love watching him and he totally loves playing Pee-a-boo and laughing when you laugh and smile at him. He still smiles and gets super excited every time you change his diaper too, which still makes me laugh every time! I'm so glad a have these two cute boys to help me smile every day!!!
Here is Dustin and Conner dancing. Conner doesn't look so sure that he knows what's going on, but at least Dad had fun!!!
Here are some of the faces he makes when he gets excited!
This one I think is my favorite :)
Oh wait....is that the camera?? I had better ham it up!!
This one goes out to all of my adoring fans!!
Look I can even gurggle for you!
If that didn't make you smile I'm sure I'll win you over with this one!!
When I get excited I like to show it using my entire body!!
So there's just a taste of my day for you! Being a mom is great! Ok, most days :) There was a day last week where I swore I'd never have another child. It took him 4 hours to go down to bed after he had been fussy all day. But he was wonderful and sweet again once he woke up. I guess babies have cranky days too! But thank goodness they are so sweet and get over them!




Just adorable! Love that little guy!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, he's SO cute!! :) I just want to hold him!
ReplyDeleteLook at those smiles!!! C has a very cute future hubby. ;)
ReplyDeletehe has such a great smile!! what a very happy baby you have!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures--And love him! Will June ever get here?!
ReplyDeleteWhat the cuteness?!?!?! Love him!
ReplyDelete