So Conner and I went on a road trip with a friend of ours and her little 7 month old to Michigan. She went to see her parents and we went to go see Nate and Mari and their two little girls! We had not seen Kaya yet so we thought it was time for us to head out that way!
Conner and the other little girl did amazing in the car! Seriously, 10 hours. They just nursed at the same time and played and we kept them entertained the whole time, or at least tried. At the end of going there and back Conner was a bit done, ok really done the last hour or 30 min, but can you blame him!?
It was SO nice to be with Nate and Mari and the girls! They are SO cute! Here is their new pool! It was a little too cold for me to be willing to get in, let's admit that I'm a wimp :)

And baby Kaya!
Swimming! Isabelle was the only one brave enough to actually get in the water....the sad thing was it was 90 degrees the day before!!
Conner loved playing in their exer-saucer!
And it was cute to watch him and Isabelle play together.
Trying to get pictures of the cousins together. It was a bit bright out so they weren't too wide-eyed.
Conner liked his shoes and Kaya just wanted to eat her bow.
Oh hi!! How's it going up there!??
I'm done!!
OH wait...what is this??
Not sure but I'll eat it anyways!!
Trying to get Isabelle in the mix too....
Not quite! But we tried!!
This boy was so happy to be out of his carseat at the rest stop. And his first time in a real high-chair! He was loving it!! He kept looking at the other girl and trying to do what she was doing. They were so cute looking and smiling at each other!
When all else fails I'll just eat the tags of the toys....
Taking a nap...this guy is such a great sleeper now! And I LOVE him SO much more for it!!
It was fabulous to go and spend time with family! I LOVE that my sister-in-law is one of my closest friends too!! We had fun just talking and working out together and watching Nate's softball games and eating good food, playing games and watching good movies, just good times! We did have the most epic game of Scattagories ever....we did all 16 cards...and were quite tired and had the BEST answers by the end of the game. :) Love you guys!!



I love how he grabs his feet now. So cute!
ReplyDelete