Conner loves to "help" around the house, ok so he usually just wants to be where mommy is, despite all my attempts to keep him busy otherwise. He loves to help unload the dishwasher, and if Mommy is cooking then he MUST see and wants to stir and taste it too. So helpful of him! He also loves to help get things out of the fridge.
But one thing this kid LOVES is laundry day! He just stands and watches the washer and dryer for like 15 minutes, and trust me, that is an accomplishment for this kiddo. I am pretty sure that is about the longest he's stayed somewhere since he's learned to crawl.
Getting ready for his ride upstairs!
And he even helps with taking the clothes out of the basket.
And tries to help fold them also. He has to be up on the bed while I fold or he gets very upset. He wants to see and be in the action ALL the time. He's afraid he's missing out!!
I love this kid. He does make it more fun with his screams and giggles of delight that is for sure! And I don't know why it took me so long to realize that I could fold and do all of that while he was awake! He just loves it! Well let's hope he continues to want to help and be such a sport with things around the house!!





Love it! And him!
ReplyDeleteI love our little helpers! Especially vampire helpers! =D
ReplyDelete