I had no idea I was raising a Vampire, but here is the proof!! Actually now he has 7 teeth with the 8th working it's way up and so his little vampireness is gone which makes me a bit sad, but hey, he's got to grow I guess!! However, due to these little suckers he has been biting mommy a lot when he nurses and due to mommy telling him no and pulling away he is now TERRIFIED to nurse and will only take a bottle now. I feel bad for the little man! He doesn't understand he was hurting mommy!
But kisses from this guy are so hilarious because he slobbers you and still doesn't realize that he uses his teeth. We'll work on that in a few years....like 21 or so :)
But he does put those teeth to quite the workout each day!! This kiddo eats some days as much as mommy and eats for the most part what we eat and LOVES it. He now wants to feed himself everything, which is interesting with his yogurt for breakfast each morning, but we're working on it. Just another reason to get that carpet out ASAP....
Yep, I love his face, and eyes, and smile and laugh....ok everything about this little man!






He is sooooo cute (I saw this every comment...it's true!) Love all of his teeth! K misses her friend!
ReplyDeleteI love his big boy voice too! I'm so used to Mouse's girly voice! Cute kiddo!
ReplyDelete