So for those of you who know me pretty much at all you know how bad I sunburn...well I found out today that there is also a side effect of the malaria medicine I am taking, sensitivity to the sun. Oh yes, it makes you sunburn. So lets add the fact that I'm constantly in the sun here, but only wearing a t-shirt and a long skirt and sandals, so what is there to burn...my toes! My toes are burnt to a crisp and I can tell you it is not a pleasant experience. I mean who does that!?
Also today while having yet another busy busy day at the office, I was going through cleaning out the documents on the computer, when a monkey walked into our yard! I kid you not a monkey! He turned and looked straight at me through the window and darted away! I had not even seen a monkey here but one just waltzes into my front yard. Lets just say I was excited. I will now call him my monkey, and he shall be mine, my own little monkey. Come here little monkey!
Oh, and we had fresh rolls and orange marmalade for breakfast and it was oh so good! I love my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment