Saturday, February 12, 2011

Jess and Sarah off to College!!!

So few weeks ago on New Years Day Jessica and Sarah took off to BYU-Idaho for Jessica's Junior year and Sarah's first semester as a Freshman! They will be living together and have been blessed with some awesome roommates and are keeping busy that is for sure!

But we were sad that they left behind a loving family, and Jessica a very sad but extremely supportive Fiance.

In the Escalade we had to borrow from some friends since it was the only thing that was going to fit the girls luggage :)
Jess and Carter got banned to the back seat so they could "be alone" so Sarah shared my seat with me.
Dustin got his own seat.
Saying good bye to Daddy!!

The luggage line up!! We are grateful for Southwest and that you can still check 2 bags with no charge!!!
Green luggage = Sarah, Red luggage = Jess

And we're off!!!!

These will be some very well dressed girls!!!



waiting in line...Sarah showing off her boots she got to help her survive those Rexburg winters!!


I am pretty sure he was checking football scores....
getting ready to say good bye again at security...
Sisters!!!!

I couldn't resist..... :)

WE love and miss you so much Schwesters!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Jess and Carter are ADORABLE! I can't wait to see them together! :D I hope Sarah is having fun at college! And working hard of course!

    ReplyDelete