Dustin and I had another amazing opportunity! We got to go to Hawaii, and it was amazing! It was fun to see some of our family and stay with them as well.
Here we are at the point of Oahu watching to amazing ocean!
Here is one of the people from the center climbing a palm tree in like 7 seconds. It was super cool!
We also went to a Luau. Here is the Kalua pork. Yum!! 
While Dustin was working I toured Pearl Harbor. Then Dustin joined me and I gave him the "Nicki tour" as well. This place was so interesting and I was so glad that I went. Here is the memorial built on top of the USS Arizona.
We also stopped by the Dole Plantation. I had no clue what a pineapple plant looked like...but there it is for you! We also learned how to cut a pineapple, grow one, and ate some pineapple ice cream.
We are so grateful for this experience and to see all that we did. We are also grateful for the hospitality of Brad and Autumn and their adorable kids. I loved it, but next time I think we will wait to go back when we live a little bit closer to the west coast....the 6 hour time difference and 12 hour plane rides was pretty intense. But you can't beat the beauty of those beaches!! We snorkeled and watched whales while sitting on the beach...things you just will never forget!! We are soo blessed!




I'm so jealous that you got to got to Laie! I miss that place like crazy. It will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart because BYUH is where I graduated from and it is also where I me and fell in love with the love of my eternity.
ReplyDeleteIs this the first time you've been? It looks liek you guys really enjoyed yourselves! Maybe someday we'll go there. :) I've heard that the polynesian cultural center is amazing!
ReplyDelete