For Jessica's Birthday we were able to get the day off and spend it going through the temple with her for the first time. It was great to be able to go through with Grandma and Mom and dad, Carter and Crystal even came to cheer her on as well. We sure love the temple and were excited to share that day with Jessica. Especially because 8 days later she'll be marrying Carter there!! And it is also neat for me since the DC Temple was my first temple to go through. We sure love this temple!!
However, one of the neatest experiences I've ever had in the temple was the day before Jess and Carter's wedding we all met the family that came out for the wedding in the temple. There were 18 of us in all! This was the first time I'd seen some of my aunt's and uncles and my grandparents in the temple and it was a neat experience. Just with that Dustin and Nate's wife Mari could have been, but glad Matt and Chelsea came up with the idea!!
We didn't take any pictures of the wedding since there were TONS of people taking pictures, but I'll get some and we'll share. I also did a "Trash the Dress" session with Emily which was exciting so I'll post those when they are ready. WE certainly are loving life and enjoying spending time with friends and family. We love to Live The Dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment