Friday, April 27, 2012

Air and Space Museum

The other weekend we were super excited to have our Brother-in-law Rick come and stay with us for two days. So while he was visiting we took him to the Air and Space Museum to see the space shuttle Discovery, which had just come to the museum that week. It was really neat and I'd never been to see this one. There is one downtown and this one is out by the airport. 

As you can see Conner was super happy and excited to be on this trip! He had another blow out right when we got out of the car. I am beginning to think this is a pattern for him or something since that is the third time he has had a blow out right when we get to a destination. He even had a blowout in the middle of Ikea the other day, which was awesome so two other ladies that we were with went with us to a corner, one cleaned the stroller and held his searching hands while the other handed me wipes and we gave the poor guy a make-shift bath. But he loved every minute of the attention and being naked. We have even tried going up a size in diapers to try and decrease blow-outs, which has helped, but I think this little guy is just powerful!! 


This is the Enola Gay, the B-29 that dropped the atom bomb.


And here is the Discovery. It has been on I believe 30-something missions.


We couldn't resist....



Our future astronaut!!



And Rick. We did get a picture with all of us, but it did not turn out so well. And the guy we asked to take it looked so promising...fancy camera and all!!


Some of the gunners...


Then this guy was worn out and ready for a nap. I guess looking at airplanes is hard work!



And finally passed out later with Uncle Josh.


It was a fast visit but come back soon Rick! And bring the family!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what size he is in diaper wise BUT if you want less of a mess I would use the Huggies Little Snugglers if he still fits in them. They have this elastic in the back with a little poop catching pocket and they are AMAZING. They may cost a little more but they are totally worth the money as you have less blow-outs. Also, try a different brand. Diapers work differently for every baby and you have to kind of keep trying them until you find one that works. I usually use target or walmart brand diapers and they are amazing. I've used Costco diapers in the past as well but I didn't find them to work as well as others for Addison.

    ReplyDelete