The other night we decided it was time to start this little guy on some solids! He has been eyeing our food and grabbing at it lately. He even tried to drink out of our water bottles and knows exactly where to go to drink.
Here is is ready to go.
He was not happy about the bib and is apparently not a patient little guy!
First bite!! He was SO excited! And then grabbed it and tried to feed himself. We took a video as well, but I've tried three different times and I can't get it to upload...but nothing exciting, he just likes it!
He's been a champ and has been on solids for 5 days now. We are going to give him sweet potatoes next (it is what I have in the fridge)!!


SOOO cute! I'm glad he likes solids. He's growing up super fast.
ReplyDeleteYay for solids! I just put my C on solids twice a day now. She was waking up early from her morning nap starving! Gave her oatmeal cereal and poof - sleeping baby! C & C have the same spoons. ;)
ReplyDelete