Here are a few more pictures of Conner and some of the things he's been up to.
Conner is good at throwing mini tantrums when he's on the floor when he wants attention. I have to admit that I must be a horrible mommy because rather than pick him up I had to get my camera and take pictures because it was so cute.
He would look at me then make a whinny noise. Here he is looking for me....
Gets a little more intense.....
Then throws his head into his hands...
Looks up to see if I'm still looking...and then would start the process over again. Ok, I picked him up I promise, but it was so cute!!
It was cold this week and so Conner was banished to his penguin hat...but it kept twisting around. He's a patient guy to fall asleep with half of his face covered.
Conner on a walk with Uncle Josh. He loves his baby carrier.He tends to find his thumb every now and then. It is super cute. I especially love that he covers his whole face when he does it.
Conner and Daddy also matched one Sunday and we thought it was so super cute :)
Ok, so he was tired and we couldn't get him to smile, but he was much happier after his nap later :)




No comments:
Post a Comment