Monday, September 17, 2012

Smiley Boy

We sure have a happy boy!!! 


Conner chilling on the blanket I made for him to match his room....so yes it only took me like 10 months to finish....but hey it is done!! 





Conner loves looking out the windows and gets super excited.


My favorite part of the day is getting Conner out of bed and just seeing his smiley face. He is always standing up ready for me and excited to see me....except when he's chewing on the crib. Poor thing is destroyed, but it is still great!


Conner loves to play with the door stops. He'll just sit there and bounce them and has even figured out how to take them off, which is a bit scary, but we're working on it. 






And finally we bought a basketball for the little man, Dustin said it shouldn't have taken us so long, but hey he's pretty excited about it! Now just to get the hoop. 




This kid knows how to work the camera, I swear he's posing for me because he knows I'm taking pictures. What a ham!!




This is also one of my favorite faces. I see this when he follows me around the house. I love that I can hear his little hands pitter-patter behind me.




Yep! Sure love the little man!


4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Kathryn loves looking out the window and door stops, too! How do they figure these things out? :) Miss you lil C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how big he is getting. He's adorable!!! And the blanket you made is sure cute; good work. And it looks like he enjoys hiking as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor is so cute and getting so big! We miss you guys. Grayson wanted to let you know that he loves Connor's Batman outfit best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your munchkins has the greatest smile! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete