Conner now wants to help and see everything I'm doing so I pull up a chair while I'm cooking and try to keep him occupied and little fingers out of where they shouldn't be. I have to juggle a lot when I have the stove on or am chopping but he sure loves to watch. Here he is "helping" me make cookies for Valentine's Day.
This kid still loves to eat. He is determined to feed himself now which has made life a bit messier and hard because he gets the food in his mouth, but always wants to use a spoon or fork and is still figuring those out. So food on the walls and in the carpet just happens around here.
He loves to come and watch mommy play basketball with the stake and also to watch daddy couch the Young Men's team.
He always falls asleep with his neck forward, wish I got him asleep but he was just waking up.
He is still SUPER happy and we sure love his laughs.
And he loves his ice cream, just like his daddy!
This is probably his favorite spot in the house still. He can climb up here by himself and just loves to talk to the mirror.
We took Conner while looking for chairs for our front room and we couldn't pass up getting a photo with this chair we found. Too bad it was sooo expensive because he loved it!
Being cool with daddy.
This is my favorite outfit on Conner. My little English Gentleman.
More cooking. He just takes spices and puts them in the mixer and is so happy!






No comments:
Post a Comment