Conner is still busy as always and so much that I'm seriously behind. Here's what we've been up to lately.
Conner is running and loves to play with his dog and give lots of kisses.
He still loves to cook and play with food and help mommy in the kitchen.
He frequently goes down stairs and tries to get out the door because this kiddo LOVES being outside.
We finally finished painting his room and completed it with these awesome posters.
Thank goodness for having at least ONE room in our house totally where I want it :)
Conner seriously loves to watch his Pixar movies in Chinese. His favorite is Cars. This is how TV watching goes in our house. He has to watch it with mommy or daddy and mommy usually falls asleep.
He keeps trying to climb on to our chairs and gets stuck.
Unless we leave the chairs not pushed in all the way and this is the result. I think he's gotten how to figure out to let us know he's hungry :)





No comments:
Post a Comment