So I had an absolutely amazing Birthday! We didn't get a ton of pictures but I'm sure a spoiled lady with lots of family and lots of love and such amazing men in my life. Conner was the most wonderful boy on my Birthday and we made cookies and played and relaxed and Dustin got my favorite food ever. Thai food. Mango Sticky Rice and Pad Thai and Panang Curry. Yum. Life is amazing.
Here is Conner when my parents watched him when Dustin took me out for my big Birthday Date. I just love the fact that there is a little guy on such a big couch.
This is what Dustin surprised me with for my Birthday! We got all dressed up and went to Baltimore and went to this amazing Greek Restaurant and got the most amazing Lamb chops I've ever had and Scallops and then went and saw "Disney's Beauty and the Beast". This was amazing! I cried and laughed and was so amazed. This was on my list of must see musicals and so I'm grateful we got to see it.
Again an amazing Birthday. I'm spoiled for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment