Friday, March 16, 2012

Conner's Been Busy

I am sure you are all asking what is Conner up too??? Well here are some shots of the little guy lately. I have to admit that his is like 2 weeks late in coming so of course there are more, but as always for your viewing pleasure.....Our Little Man!

Here he is in his current favorite position, one hand in the mouth with 3 fingers and the other hand grabbing his toes.


He keeps holding his hands like this and it is too cute! I can't resist when he does that! And he likes to cuddle his bear.


Conner and Daddy matched on our day our shopping. He just looks so much like a little man!!


Sporting his hat like the "Ladies Man" he is.


Grabbing something to eat with Aunt Melanie.


And now play time with daddy!!


FYI, if you want him to smile like this, tickle his back! It is hilarious!




Routing for Ohio State! Yes this child is already being indoctrinated. Between his Ohio State and super hero Onesies and the BYU Football rug and watching March Madness with us, he has all of his bases covered.


"Oh this looks yummy!!"



Falling asleep after a tiring day of shopping. That is hard!!



Chilling in his swing. I keep thinking he's outgrown it because often I put him in and he tries to get out already, yes he does this often in his car seat as well. But it really just looks like he's doing sit ups as he squeals and grunts his way out. But no escapes yet!! But then other times he loves this thing! Silly boy.



And this one is my favorite. When he's really calm and just watching (he's watching "West Wing" with me and Melanie here) he grabs his pant legs and pulls them up. Some days I have a hard time keeping them down because he just keeps pulling them right back up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment