Friday, March 16, 2012

DC Sites and Melanie's Visit

This week Melanie, Dustin's sister came to visit and we're SO glad!! We have been out and seeing all sorts of neat things. Melanie was the best to keep me company while Dustin worked. So lots of West Wing. Yes, we watched almost 2 whole seasons this week....but we're proud of it!

Here we are at the Hard Rock Cafe.



And a nice visit to Ford's Theater and the house across the street where Lincoln passed away.



The gun that killed Lincoln.


Melanie cuddling up to Mr. Lincoln.



And of course some of the memorials too! Sad we missed the cherry blossoms by a few days.









I had not seen the new MLK memorial. Very neat.



It was a beautiful day and we're sure glad we went!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the catch-up of all your blog posts. When I can do that about first thing after a wild weekend, you know how important you all are to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, love visits with family! And good times in DC! Love Hard Rock Cafe - I want a brownie sundae now...

    ReplyDelete