Conner of course is growing and getting tons and tons of personality! He loves to laugh and play with you. He likes it when you hold him steady so he can stand up and have ALL your attention. He likes to know you're paying attention to him!
He also has made it clear that his favorite person is Grandpa Shepherd. If he's crying and no one else can calm him down all it takes is to pass him on to Grandpa. We were at stake conference recently and he was being a bit fussy, so off he went to Grandpa and the next thing we know he's fast asleep. It is adorable :)
Here he is in his swing which he tends to like most days. Of course he's happier if he has something to hold or else his hands are usually in his mouth, or whatever he's holding.
Being a good boy and being stilly blowing bubbles during Tummy Time.
"Oh you are paying attention to me now!"
That tongue still cracks me up every time.
Falling asleep after feeding one night. We were both exhausted!
Like I said, I can't get enough of his tongue sticking out!
Loving his new Bumbo. If he isn't happy in the swing or gets bored chilling on the floor, he'll almost always be happy here. He likes to see what's going on.
"What on earth is this thing??"
Reading with Daddy before he goes to work. Their little morning rituals are SO adorable! When I see them that is....I'm usually in bed :)
Conner has been laughing SO much lately and as the adoring parents I've tried multiple times to try and get it on film, but he looks looking at the camera like he's confused on what I'm doing. He was being super cute on night and laughing a ton when Dustin was getting him dressed for bed, but of course I forgot to hit record!! But here are two videos that we did get some of his laughs, but not his full on giggles. I'll keep trying!!




No comments:
Post a Comment