Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Few of Conner's Favorite Things

Conner as always is a busy fellow and like to keep busy. Here he is playing with his new favorite toy, or toys to be exact. A lady in the ward lent this play yard to us and then I hung a few of his toys from it and Conner can play on this thing for at least 30 minutes, which to me is great!! I love watching him play, he gets so excited sometimes. And other times he gets very focussed and serious. Silly boy. 







Conner also just loves fabric, anything he can hold and put in his mouth really, and fabric especially with a cool texture is a good thing for him to hold onto as he's still working on his grip, but it is getting better for sure! And he does like his Bumbo, but not for extended periods of time. I have learned that if I'm in the kitchen he likes me to put it next to the food storage rack because he likes to look at the food storage. Maybe because it is so colorful??


But in reality this boy just mostly prefers his fingers. They are so much more readily available and fun!





And he loves books!! But he likes to touch the pages. He'll just pound it as you read to him at times and others he'll just sit here very quietly and listen. It is one of his favorite parts of bedtime and always seems to calm him down. I love watching Dustin read to him!!


2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I'm so glad the play mat is working out for him! :) What a cutie pa-tooty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his camo pants! Mouse likes to eat her fists too. Conner is such a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete