Yep folks we've made it two years. who would have thought??!!?
OK so they've been an adventure and amazing and SO fun and they flew by! But seriously....who thought?
We did our anniversary in two stages, step one: go to restaurant and order out and take home since wife didn't want to cook that day. Step two: go out to restaurant that weekend where we went for our Honeymoon.
This is where we went up on Baltimore in Little Italy and we LOVED the food. Seriously, it was good. So we had to go back. It is called Cafe Gia and we recommend it. It is the type where the owner is talking to people and asking how their experience is and the food is made right there in the kitchen, not a chain...the type of restaurant that I like. Unique and specialized food and good :) I think I also just like the ambiance.
Our appetizer. So last time we swore the food was to die for and I was ready to do anything to eat there again, this time, food was still very good, but I think that last time just food in general was good :) But we still recommend it.Actually on our Anniversary Conner sported his new sunglasses to go get Kabobs with mom and dad.
Mom what are these things you put on my face???
Our Dinner. It was delicious.


I love celebrating! :) happy 2 years & here's to many many more!
ReplyDelete