So yes we went for another fun trip into DC to visit the National Cathedral. SO cool! I just wish it wasn't raining since I wanted to go walk around the grounds since they are SO beautiful and I wanted to try and find Darth Vadar....
However, there are some awesome things here, things I never new were! I seriously live in such a cool area. Famous people like Helen Keller, Woodrow Wilson, Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson and others are buried here and construction was started in 1907 and it took 83 years to complete!! It really is neat. Enjoy.
This is what we had to do to keep Conner entertained. He just loves a good spoon.
Um....that is a bathroom. I couldn't help but laugh.
And Helen Keller is in a pillar?? Yep.
Then afterwards lunch at Dupont Circle. We found this delicious Salad place, yes you heard me SALAD place called Chop't. If you ever see one....go. The end.




That was a great day! My salad was sooo good!
ReplyDelete