So we recently went out to Utah to visit family and on this trip we really wanted to do a canyon since this is Dustin's other love and I've never done one. We have a few more trips set up already but here was the first and even more fun with some family along!!!
Yes I know...love the sexy pants. I think I'll even write a song about how sexy I am in those pants...eh wetsuit.
Mid hike....
Ready to descend....
All done and trying to dryoff/warm up. It was cold down there!!
Ready to go again.....
Yep I'm cool.
Hot mama. :)
OK so it was SO fun to spend time with Ladd and some of his kids and to get to know them better and to just enjoy the beauty of Zion. I've been hearing about it for years and so It was nice to be able to get a taste...and of course this was only the beginning! Thanks mom for watching Conner too!!!























I think somebody already wrote that sexy pant song. You could just borrow theirs. Nice pictures.
ReplyDelete