So I guess you can say I am obsessed with this little guy! I mean how can you not be! I just want to eat him sometimes he's so cute!
But he also has a few obsessions of his own. First: The Chicken. He loves this thing, and most of all the string that is attached to it. Go figure.
However, it is hard to get pictures of this little man playing because the moment he sees the camera he smiles and just looks at it. He is working it for sure!!He is also obsessed with: spoons. He will eat and play with any spoon anytime. His favorite toy. But a close second is probably his pacifier. He doesn't like to use it as a pacifier, but as a toy. Silly boy.
Next obsession: No clothes. He LOVES to be naked! He is even now helping you take them off, and getting them back on is already a chore, he rolls over and is off if you aren't fast!!
And just so you think that this guy isn't busy and moving ALL the time.....just most of his wakeful hours, here is his favorite spot to chill. Thank goodness he loves the jogging stroller!!!
This was the bests video we could get of him playing. He also loves books, to eat them, but don't tell me that, I think I have a smart kiddo!!








He and C are twins. She also loves being naked, eating books, and hamming it up for the camera! I miss you guys.
ReplyDelete