So we had the fabulous opportunity to go out to Utah recently to visit with family. We were able to see lots of my family, my sister and her husband, cousins, aunts uncles, Grandparents and dear dear friends!! It was SO good to see everyone and I'm SO grateful for all of their hospitality. It was seriously nice to see family, I sure wish we could see them more often! And we stayed with my high school best friend Trisha and her husbad who I hadn't seen in years. Loved it!!
And of course seeing all of Dustin's family! We went to Zion and Pine Valley for the reunion. Conner LOVES his cousins and get so excited about having them play with him. Here are some of them playing with him and he just ate it up!
Then with packing the car I couldn't put him down on the ground, so in the trunk he went and he thought it was the best place to hide.
Conner and Grandpa.
Conner doesn't use his pacifier like normal kids...it is a toy and he chews in it in the side of his mouth :)
He got lots of swing time.
And nap time. I just can't get enough of watching him sleep it cracks me up every time!!
Lots of Grandma time.
And time chilling with his cousin who is just 2 months younger than her.
Lots of chillin in the high chair. This guy knows how to relax and have a good time! He likes to put his feet up so if he's in the carseat or shopping cart he puts his feet up.
Ok I LOVE this picture. He was super giggly and loved that he was naked.
Lots of Aunt time.
And hiking in the heat.
Melanie found some shade!!!
Watched his first movie in the theater "Brave". I hope you can see him, he was the cutest thing I've seen with him glued on the screen.
And he loves our water bottles. He can now get water out of them and it makes him SO excited!
Sure was a great trip and we're excited to go back soon!!













No comments:
Post a Comment