Monday, January 10, 2011

Chesapeake Bay

So sometime in September while Dustin was out-of-town I made a trip to go swim in the Chesapeake Bay with my family.  Here are pictures of the sisters...

You make us stand close to each other long enough and something is bound to happen...

Case and point...
David and his manlyness.
Josh, our little boogie boarder.  He LOVES it.  Until we all started getting stung by jelly fish.  I think Jessica got the worst of it.
Sarah SO happy....maybe she just got stung? Not sure...that is what I get for waiting so long to actually blog...
But Jess can smile!

Sarah getting the kite ready for some flying

Dad showing us kids how it is done.

Josh digging....




View of the bay


Mom staying out of the sun, and some of us taking a nap.




Now driving to go find us some Crabcakes!!!





Crabcakes found!!  Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment