This year was our first Christmas together as a married couple. It was crazy to think that last year we were still just dating and he had spent a week in Utah with his family. In fact it was right after Dustin got home that he told me he loved me for the first time. Oh the sweet memories...sweet I know. :)
We spent Christmas Eve with Dustin's cousins for dinner and singing and then headed to my parents for games, "The Christmas Story" and then headed home. We wanted to spend Christmas morning with just us. We learned that after you are married Santa needs some assistance and so we stuffed each other's stockings, which was super fun. But we woke up and here is our cute, but very dead tree. We forgot to water it a few times :) oops!
Opening our stockings. Dustin and I love Reeses.
We got each other Christmas ornaments. In my family it is tradition to have a "theme" and Santa gave us that theme ornament each year. I always got angels, so our Christmas tree was covered with all the angel ornaments I had gotten over the years. I was a bit nervous to decide what Dustin's theme would be...but the the decision was made as soon as I saw this ornament...Batman!! Have no fear, superheroes will be decking our Christmas tree each year now!
Now I HAVE to be better at tennis! yeah!! Can't wait for warmer weather!
We are SO excited to cook in the Dutch oven! It is for sure on the menu tonight!
Yes, I love cooking, and you even give me a flame and I love it more!!
That is his "I'm too excited to speak and just totally in love with this basketball look"
We then headed to the parentals for more presents and good times together playing games and watching movies we all got. I love Christmas!!
As you can see he was a bit excited. We are so blessed and can't believe what a great Christmas it was. We just missed spending time with Dustin's family, but look forward to that next year hopefully! But we are just grateful for each other and the amazing Christmas we spent together. Here's to an eternity of wonderful Christmas'!!














I just loved the "I'm too excited to speak and just totally in love with this basketball look"...:) Thanks for sharing part of your Christmas with us...The photos added tremendously to our understanding . . .Yea Spiderman and MJ!
ReplyDelete