Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cherry Blossoms

Last week I went with the Stroller Derby on another lovely outing to see the sights that DC has to offer. This week "Cherry Blossoms". Dustin and I have gone the past two years and these never get old. It is BEAUTIFUL and I've enjoyed it every time I've come. However with the very odd warm weather we've had and the mild winter (don't talk to me about the no snow...I'm still a little sore about that. We bought snow shoes for a reason) the blossoms came extra early this year! 

So here we are enjoying our lovely trip to see the Cherry Blossoms....Ok, so he was a little tired. 


Much better after a nap!!




I promise I don't abandon my child all the time!


There's that happy boy!!


SEE!!! SO pretty! And I'm glad it was a little more cloudy that day, hopefully it kept some of the other sight seers away until the next day.








Some of the ladies that went with us. We are quite the group I must say! The best company!

4 comments:

  1. I've gotta say, some babies are cute, and some babies are not-so-cute, but Conner is exceptionally cute, in my opinion. What a little stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good times! Let's hang again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! Sometime we're going to have to come back during the cherry blossom festival :)

    ReplyDelete