Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Georgetown

I love having such wonderful ladies in my ward who have cute kids and that we can go out and explore DC together. This week we went on a trip to Georgetown, which of course isn't a trip to Georgetown without going to Georgetown Cupcakes!!

Here is our stroller brigade or, the stroller derby we had walking all around Georgetown. The day was perfect and super sunny and warm! Poor Conner was a little over dressed :) This isn't new if you've seen how I dress him normally! But he was released right after this picture.



One of the cupcakes from Georgetown cupcake. This one I think is my favorite! Some were too heavy or chocolaty, but I highly highly recommend the Cookies and Cream.


We all also got a free cupcake. Apparently they make a "Cupcake of the Day" and if you look on Twitter you can see the flavor and if you give them the name of the cupcake you get one until they run out! Chocolate chip for this day.


Conner is so good and fell asleep during lunch.


So we walked down by the canal and river and went into some shops, but I have to admit that my favorite highlight of the trip was that I had to move my car since I parked in Two Hour parking and after I parked and got out I noticed where I was! I was directly next to the spot where Dustin proposed! So of course I had to get a picture of Conner and me where Daddy proposed over two years ago on a rainy February night. Such a special spot and such a special memory!!


It was a great day with great conversation and seeing all sorts of fun things! I'm so glad to have good friends and a little boy who puts up with mommy dragging him all over the place :)

2 comments:

  1. Good times! I have a post on this, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the house where Dustin proposed in front of! We should go walking in the neighborhoods behind M street some time. LOVE those brick town homes!

    ReplyDelete